Amino Acid Chloride Free is vegetable source, produced by enzymolysis and extraction, enzymolysis could keep max. active of pure amino acid powder. It contain17 essential amino acid, it is phosphates form, free chloride, Amino Acid Chloride Free is Yellow or off-yellow fine powder, is more stable and water solubility.
Total Amino Acids:
Ammonium Phosphate: (NH4)3PO4:
Amino Acid Nitrogen:
Loss on drying:
*Typical Amino acids analysis report
1. Nutrition comprehensive, sustained release and long-term. It could provide a balanced nutrition to meet the crop development period needs.
2. Accelerate the physiological and biochemical reaction rate of plants and material accumulation, so as to promote crop premature maturity, generally mature early about 10 days.
3. Improve production, improve the quality of agricultural products. To make the color is good, sugar increased, good merchandise, flowers long flowering, bright colors, leaves Color oil green, robust growth.
4. Plant growth robust, enhanced resistance.
5. Improve soil properties, optimize the ecological environment. So that the soil to form a stable aggregate structure, improve soil properties, passivation of harmful elements in the soil.
Application & Method:
Vegetables, fruit trees, melons, herbals, crops etc.
1.Use as base fertilizer, drip irrigation, foliar fertilizer, soil fertilizer.
2.Dilution rate according to different application.
3.It can be mixed with most nutrient solutions and pesticides.
4.Make a miscibility test before first application
(1) Seed treatment:
Soaking: 1: 2000~5000 times after dilution, soak seeds 8 to 12 hours, after drying can be planted.
Seed dressing: 1: 3000~5000 times diluted, even spray on the seeds, boring 3 to 5 hours, after drying can be planted.
(2) Foliage spraying, irrigation root.
In the evening, the concentration of 4000 to 5000 times the liquid per acre per need liquid fertilizer 300 to350 grams; mechanical spray dilution ratio of 1: 3000 to 4500 times. Spray the liquid fertilizer evenly sprayed to the front and back sides of the leaves to moist is appropriate. Note: spray within 8 hours after the rain to be re-spray; Valley crop flowering should not be sprayed; can be mixed with acidic pesticides.
1: 3000 times after dilution, and then directly planted the roots of plants. 600 to 1000 grams of fertilizer per acre.
(3) Mixed with base fertilizer. Add 0.2 to 0.3 kg into base fertilizer
(4) In general, annual crops are sprayed at the seedling stage for the first time, and then sprayed once every 15 to 20 days; perennial crops are sprayed for the first time after the show leaves and sprayed once every 20 to 25 days; The short crop of crops is sprayed every 7 to 10 days.