Bioremediation Bacteria is functional microbiomes. It has strong ability to solubilize inorganic phosphate and make it more available to the plant.
When applied to the bioremediation bacteria rapidly colonists the emerging root system and establishes itself over the lifetime of the crop where it produces a phosphate solubilizing compound called gluconic acid. In addition, as an endophyte, the strain colonists the internal tissues of the root and stem and can enhance the stress resilience of the plant by producing the enzyme ACC deaminase which modulates the plant response to external stresses (such as heavy metals) and increases root and shoot length and plant health under stress conditions.
>Specifications: 500 million/ml. Min.
*Improved root systems in crops grown in heavy metal and iron hydrocarbon contaminated soils
*Protection of plants grown in heavy metal/hydrocarbon contaminated soils
*Improved tolerance to diseases under stress conditions
*Improved tolerance to drought conditions
*Improved tolerance to high salinity soils
*Improve soil quality
1) Rapid propagation in soil and supply friendly bacteria well.
2) Reduce and relieve disease of plant/crops.
3) Produce growth substances and promote root growth.
4) Improve and increase fertility of soil
5) Enhanced shoot and leaf growth
6) Improved Phosphate availability for the plant
7) Increased root length and mass
8) Improved plant health and improved ability to deal with environmental stresses
9) Promotes sustainable crop production