1. Promote germination of seeds and improve germination rate, which is conducive to the cultivation of whole seedlings and seedlings;
2. Promote root development of plants, which is beneficial to plant uptake of water and nutrients;
3. Activated trace elements, antagonistic effect of phosphate on most trace elements in soil, which is beneficial to the absorption of trace elements in plants.
4. Improve the activity of various enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, and promote growth and balanced growth of plants;
5. Promote flower bud differentiation, improve the fruit rate, promote fruit puffiness and color, and mature early;
6. Enhance the resistance of plants to resistance to drought, cold, diseases and pests;
7. Improve crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.