High Density Chitosan is higher density chitosan, chitosan is a natural biopolymer modified from chitin, which is the main structural component of squid pens, cell walls of some fungi and shrimp and crab shells. High Density Chitosan got from normal chitosan, has same function of normal chitosan.
High Density Chitosan could be used in food industrial and agriculture. For agriculture application, it has strong effects on acting as the carbon source for microbes in the soil, accelerating of transformation the process of organic matter into inorganic matter and assisting the root system of plants to absorb more nutrient from the soil. Chitosan is absorbed to the root after being decomposed by bacteria in the soil.
In the application of agricultural production, chitosan not only can make crops grow better, plants are robust, photosynthesis is enhanced, and it also shows obvious effects in stress resistance and pest resistance, so there is a stable and significant increase in income.
|Molecular Weight||100,000 ~ 200,000 (Da)|
|Source||Alaska snow crab shell|
|Appearance||Off yellow powder|
|Deacetylation (DAC degree)||90.0% min|
|Heavy metals [Pb]||20ppm max|
|Particle size||100 ~120 mesh|
|Bulk density||0.6g/ml min|
Advantages of the Chitosan
1. Chitosan has a regulating crop on plants, such as increasing the germination rate, plant height, increasing plant weight, root length, leaf area, etc.
2. Improve the quality of crops. The use of chitosan can improve the nutritional quality of crops, making them more nutritious and of higher commodity value.
3. Inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, improve the antibacterial activity of crops and resist pests and diseases.
4. Compared with other plant regulators, chitosan has the advantages of natural, non-toxic, odorless, good environmental compatibility, high activity and easy degradation.
The mode of action of High Density Chitosan:
1. Chitosan mixed with crop seeds or as a coating agent for seed soaking;
2. As a spray for crop foliage;
3. As a bacteriostatic agent for inhibiting pathogenic bacteria and pests;
4. As a soil improver or fertilizer additive;
5. Preservatives for food or Chinese medicine.